Friday 24 October 2014

My Everyday Make Up Products


                                        
                                            The make up products that I use on a daily basis:

Rimmel 'Match Perfection' foundation or Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' foundation,
Rimmel 'Clear Complexion' powder,
Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' concealer,
Benefit 'Hoola' bronzing powder, 
Benefit 'Bella Bamb' 3D brightening pink face powder (blusher),
Benefit 'They're Real' mascara,
Benefit 'They're Real' push-up liner (sometimes),
Benefit 'BROWzings' brow shaping kit.
These are the products that I use on a daily basis. This is just a weekday look and on the weekends I normally do wear a bit more make up than I do here. The make up look I wear I tend not to use a lot of products and I also apply it quite lightly. However from time to time I do like to use more products than I have mentioned just to give things a change. 
Thanks for reading :) x




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13064179/?claim=dtbq9ee56vz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment