Monday 27 October 2014

My Skincare Routine

I don't actually do a lot with my skin. 
My Routine:

The first thing I do is remove my make up with the Simple kind to skin cleaning face wipes. I remove all the make up apart from the make up on/around my eyes.









I then use the Garnier Cleansing Water, it's honestly the best thing ever. I just squirt some onto a cotton pad and place on my eye, I just hold it on for about 10 seconds. I then take it off and wipe away the make up that has came off. Most of the time this removes ALL of the makeup, if not I just repeat this step until all make up is removed.
I then grab another cotton pad and soak that in the water and then wipe my whole face, this removes all the make up that was left behind by the make up wipe.





I then use the benefit ;IT'S POTENT!' eye cream. I use a small dab on my finger and dot on my under eye and then gently rub in. This cream makes your eyes feel more fresh and healthier. It claims to 'fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes'.  I really do agree with this as since I've started to use this I have actually noticed a difference.








Lastly, I just use the Nivea Hydro Care lip balm just to keep my lips moisturised and to stop them becoming dry. 










I really don't do a lot with my skincare routine but I don't really get a lot of spots or dry skin so I must be doing something right! 
Thanks for reading :) x




No comments:

Post a Comment